Mouse Angiopoietin-like 3 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of ANGPT-L3 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||103||93-120|
Mouse Angiopoietin-like Protein 3/ANGPTL3 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Angiopoietin-like Protein 3/ANGPTL3
Angiopoietin-like, also known as angiopoietin-related proteins, are structurally related to the angiopoietins. They are secreted proteins with N-terminal coiled-coil domains and C-terminal fibrinogen-like domains. Unlike the angiopoietins, ANGPTLs do not bind Tie-2. Seven ANGPTL proteins have been identified (ANGPTL1 through 7).
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse Angiopoietin-like 3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Discordant hepatic fatty acid oxidation and triglyceride hydrolysis leads to liver disease
Authors: ES Selen, J Choi, MJ Wolfgang
JCI Insight, 2021;6(2):.
Species: Transgenic Mouse
Sample Types: Serum
Reduced Blood Lipid Levels With In Vivo CRISPR-Cas9 Base Editing of ANGPTL3
Authors: AC Chadwick, NH Evitt, W Lv, K Musunuru
Sample Types: Plasma
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse Angiopoietin-like 3 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Angiopoietin-like 3 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Angiopoietin-like 3 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image