Mouse CCL12/MCP-5 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse MCP-5 spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=6)||94||81-119|
|EDTA Plasma (n=6)||99||84-114|
Mouse CCL12/MCP-5 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Mouse MCP-5, also known as CCL12, encodes a 104 amino acid (aa) precursor protein with a 22 aa hydrophobic signal sequence that is cleaved to generate a 82 aa residue mature protein. MCP-5 is expressed constitutively in the thymus and lymph nodes. Under inflammatory conditions, MCP-5 expression is also induced in activated macrophages and mast cells.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse CCL12/MCP-5 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
Varying susceptibility of pulmonary cytokine production to lipopolysaccharide in mice.
Authors: Alm AS, Li K, Yang D, Andersson R, Lu Y, Wang X
Sample Types: BALF
Src homology 2 domain-containing inositol 5-phosphatase 1 deficiency leads to a spontaneous allergic inflammation in the murine lung.
Authors: Oh SY, Zheng T, Bailey ML, Barber DL, Schroeder JT, Kim YK, Zhu Z
J. Allergy Clin. Immunol., 2007;119(1):123-31.
Sample Types: BALF
Type I IFN modulates host defense and late hyperinflammation in septic peritonitis.
Authors: Weighardt H, Kaiser-Moore S, Schlautkotter S, Rossmann-Bloeck T, Schleicher U, Bogdan C, Holzmann B
J. Immunol., 2006;177(8):5623-30.
Sample Types: Peritoneal Lavage Fluid
Nuclear factor-kappaB affects tumor progression in a mouse model of malignant pleural effusion.
Authors: Stathopoulos GT, Zhu Z, Everhart MB, Kalomenidis I, Lawson WE, Bilaceroglu S, Peterson TE, Mitchell D, Yull FE, Light RW, Blackwell TS
Am. J. Respir. Cell Mol. Biol., 2005;34(2):142-50.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CCL12/MCP-5 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Mouse CCL12/MCP-5 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image
The ELISA worked absolutely fine in Mouse lung tissue homogenate made in RIPA buffer.1:4 dilution works absolutely fine with this kit if 15-25 mg of lung tissue is digested in 250ul of RIPA buffer. To make homogenates other buffer like PBS can also be used. Thanks