Mouse CRISP-1 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Mouse CRISP-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Members of the CRISP family contain three conserved domains: a plant pathogenesis related group 1 (PR-1) domain, a short hinge region and a cysteine rich (CR) domain. Some CRISP family members play roles in male fertility, while others may play roles in innate immunity.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CRISP-1 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CRISP-1 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CRISP-1 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image