Mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Tissue Homogenates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=4)||91||83-98|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||99||97-101|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||103||87-117|
|Tissue Homogenates (n=4)||106||93-119|
Mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: IL-13 R alpha 2
Two members of the type 5 subfamily of type I cytokine receptors can serve as receptors for IL-13. IL-13 can bind to IL-13 R alpha 1 (CD213a1; previously designated IL-13 R alpha or NR4) with low affinity, then recruits the IL-4 R alpha chain to form a high affinity receptor, causing downstream STAT6 activation. Alternately, IL-13 can bind IL-13 R alpha 2 (CD213a2) with high affinity; this interaction does not cause activation of STAT6, but does induce TGF-beta production. IL-13 R alpha 1 and IL-13 R alpha 2 each have three extracellular fibronectin type III domains, two cytokine receptor homology modules and a WSXWS motif typical of the class I cytokine receptor family, but IL-13 R alpha 2 has a much shorter cytoplasmic tail. IL-13 R subunits can be expressed on monocytes, macrophages, fibroblasts, human B cells, basophils, eosinophils, endothelial cells, and smooth muscle cells.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, Control, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse IL-13 R alpha 2 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image