Mouse IL-34 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of IL-34 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||98||92-103|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||100||85-109|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||103||99-110|
Mouse IL-34 Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Interleukin 34 (IL-34; also known as uncharacterized protein C16orf77) is secreted as a homodimer consisting of 39 kDa monomers. It belongs to no known cytokine family. Human IL-34 is synthesized as a 242 amino acid (aa) precursor that contains a 20 aa signal sequence and a 222 aa mature chain. The mature chain contains one potential site of N-linked glycosylation. Human IL-34 is 71% identical to mouse IL-34 on the amino acid level.
IL-34 is expressed in various tissues, including the heart, brain, liver, kidney, spleen, thymus, testes, ovary, small intestine, prostate, and colon, and is most abundant in the spleen. The receptor for IL-34 is colony-stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF-1R). IL-34 stimulates monocyte proliferation. In functional studies, IL-34, like CSF-1, the other ligand for CSF-1R, stimulated phosphorylation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase-1 and -2 (ERK1/2) in human monocytes. In addition, IL-34 promoted the formation of the colony-forming unit-macrophage (CFU-M), a macrophage progenitor, in human bone marrow cultures.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse IL-34 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
M-CSF Mediates Host Defense during Bacterial Pneumonia by Promoting the Survival of Lung and Liver Mononuclear Phagocytes
J Immunol, 2016;0(0):.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse IL-34 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse IL-34 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse IL-34 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image