Mouse Total Tie-2 DuoSet IC ELISA
Mouse Total Tie-2 DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
This DuoSet IC ELISA contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Tie-2, also known as Tek, is a transmembrane receptor tyrosine kinase (RTK) that functions as a receptor for Angiopoietin family proteins. It is expressed by embryonic and adult endothelial cells, hematopoietic stem cells, and a circulating population of proangiogenic monocytes. Tie-2 signaling is activated by Angiopoietins-1 and -4, while it can be either activated or inhibited by Angiopoietins-2 and -3. Tie-2 plays an important role in maintaining vascular integrity by mediating endothelial cell-smooth muscle cell communication and inhibiting endothelial cell apoptosis. It is also required for embryonic development of the endocardium. In addition, Tie-2 signaling mediates the quiescence of bone marrow stem cells in response to osteoblast-produced Angiopoietin-1. This quiescence is critical for maintaining an ongoing hematopoietic capability in the bone marrow.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Total Tie-2 DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Total Tie-2 DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Total Tie-2 DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image