Rat CXCL3/CINC-2 alpha/beta Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of rat CINC-2 alpha/beta spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||101||98-107|
|EDTA Plasma (n=6)||99||90-109|
|Heparin Plasma (n=6)||112||103-119|
Rat CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: CXCL3/GRO gamma/CINC-2/DCIP-1
CXCL3/GRO gamma, also known as DCIP-1 in mouse and CINC-2 in rat, is a member of the CXC chemokine family. Human CXCL3/GRO gamma is 107 amino acids (aa) in length, which includes a proposed signal peptide (aa 1–34), with a predicted molecular weight of 11 kDa. The mouse and rat orthologs share 65% and 59% aa sequence identity with the human protein, respectively. Genome-wide analysis suggests that the protein encoded by the mouse Cxcl1 gene is homologous to human CXCL3/GRO gamma protein. CXCL3/GRO gamma is chemotactic for granulocytes, including neturophils.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Rat CXCL3/CINC-2 alpha/beta Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Assessment of Pulmonary Toxicity Induced by Inhaled Toner with External Additives
Authors: T Tomonaga, H Izumi, Y Yoshiura, T Myojo, T Oyabu, BW Lee, T Okada, Y Li, K Kawai, T Higashi, Y Morimoto
Biomed Res Int, 2017;2017(0):4245309.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
Comprehensive gene expression profiling of rat lung reveals distinct acute and chronic responses to cigarette smoke inhalation.
Authors: Stevenson CS, Docx C, Webster R, Battram C, Hynx D, Giddings J, Cooper PR, Chakravarty P, Rahman I, Marwick JA, Kirkham PA, Charman C, Richardson DL, Nirmala NR, Whittaker P, Butler K
Am. J. Physiol. Lung Cell Mol. Physiol., 2007;293(5):L1183-93.
Sample Types: BALF
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Rat CXCL3/CINC-2 alpha/beta Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Rat CXCL3/CINC-2 alpha/beta Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Rat CXCL3/CINC-2 alpha/beta Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image