New Products and Antibody Validation
Recombinant Antibody Conversion Service
Take advantage of our expertise in molecular biology and antibody production. Our experience in converting hybridoma cell lines to recombinant antibodies makes us ideally suited to provide this service. Scale up to gram quantities, take advantage of our antibody engineering services, and stay focused on your research. Watch our custom services video!
Flow Cytometry Workflow Solutions
Flow Cytometry, as a process for identifying cell populations, encompasses more than detection of cell markers by fluorescently labeled antibodies. R&D Systems®
offers a wide range of products to fit your cell selection and detection workflow. We have your workflow solutions, whether you are:
See our flow cytometry workflow solutions.
- Starting with a mixed cell population and wish to enrich for a specific subset of cells
- Differentiating and expanding immune cells or stem cells
- Assembling a panel of antibodies to detect and define cell populations
Webinar: Turning Flow Cytometry Upside Down and Inside Out: Cellular Function Revealed
In the second webinar, you will learn how to apply basic concepts of flow cytometry to topics such as cell proliferation, dead cell exclusion, and intracellular staining techniques for transcription factors and phospho-proteins. In particular, you will learn the importance of:
- Titrating cell proliferation dyes and flow antibodies for optimal results
- How dead cell exclusion and staining temperatures of surface markers can influence interpretation of your data
- Different fixation and permeabilization buffers and their use in detecting transcription factors and secreted cytokines vs. phospho-proteins. Watch the webinar and learn advance flow cytometry techniques!
Webinar: Recombinant Antibodies – Four Species, Endless Possibilities
This webinar will introduce the different concepts of recombinant antibodies and specifically the approach that Bio-Techne has taken to develop new tools and technologies in combining our extensive experiences in molecular biology and antibody development. Dr. Birte Aggeler presents data on recombinant rabbit monoclonals, hybridoma conversion antibodies (rat and mouse), and our new line of goat monoclonals. Once an antibody has been cloned the possibilities of modifications and additions are wide open and we present data on Fab’2, Fc mutations to eliminate non-specific binding to monocytes as well as isotype changes and early work with enzyme modifications.
Watch the recombinant antibodies webinar now.
eBook: Foundations of Immuno-oncology
In this eBook, we examine the complexity of the tumor microenvironment, explore technologies that are innovating basic and translational research, and strategies that are advancing immunotherapy into the clinic. Topic covered:
Download the Immuno-oncology eBook now.
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Immune Checkpoints
- Therapeutic Monoclonal Antibodies
- Small Molecules and Immuno-Oncology
- Cell-based Therapeutics
- Cytokines and Immunotherapy
- Tools to Advance Your Immuno-Oncology Research