Canine CCL2/MCP-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of canine MCP-1 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||112||106-121|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||110||102-116|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||103||96-112|
Canine CCL2/JE/MCP-1 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CCL2/JE/MCP-1, is a chemokine that binds the receptor CCR2 and induces the chemoattraction of mononuclear cells. It induces the activation of monocytes, NK cells, lymphocytes, and basophils. Additionally, CCL2 promotes Th2 polarization in CD4+ T cells, and CCL2-mediated recruitment of monocytes to sites of inflammation contributes to disease severity in atherosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, and allergic asthma. Endogenous proteolytic trimming of CCL2 at the N-terminus, including the N-terminal pyrrolidone carboxylic acid-modified glutamine, downregulates activity but not receptor binding.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Tap the plate gently for 1 minute. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Gently tap the plate to ensure thorough mixing. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Canine CCL2/MCP-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
Up-regulated inflammatory signatures of the spinal cord in canine degenerative myelopathy
Authors: K Hashimoto, Y Kobatake, R Asahina, O Yamato, MS Islam, H Sakai, H Nishida, S Maeda, H Kamishina
Res Vet Sci, 2020;0(0):.
Sample Types: Whole Tissue
Ability of different assay platforms to measure renal biomarker concentrations during ischaemia-reperfusion acute kidney injury in dogs
Authors: J Davis, G Rossi, DW Miller, RE Cianciolo, AL Raisis
Res Vet Sci, 2020;0(0):.
Sample Types: Plasma
Evaluation of potential serum biomarkers of hepatic fibrosis and necroinflammatory activity in dogs with liver disease
Authors: C Raghu, J Ekena, JM Cullen, CB Webb, LA Trepanier
J. Vet. Intern. Med., 2018;0(0):.
Sample Types: Serum
CC chemokine ligand 2 and CXC chemokine ligand 8 as neutrophil chemoattractant factors in canine idiopathic polyarthritis
Authors: Naoaki Matsuki
Vet. Immunol. Immunopathol., 2016;182(0):52-58.
Sample Types: Synovial Fluid
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Canine CCL2/MCP-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Canine CCL2/MCP-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Canine CCL2/MCP-1 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image