Human CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of CD40 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||105||95-115|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||92||87-104|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||93||82-102|
Human CD40/TNFRSF5 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CD40, also known as TNFRSF5, is a transmembrane TNF superfamily receptor that is expressed on the surface of B cells, dendritic cells, macrophages, monocytes and platelets, as well as endothelial and epithelial cells. Interaction of CD40 with CD40 Ligand leads to the aggregation of CD40 molecules resulting in the initiation of bidirectional intracellular signaling in both CD40 and CD40 Ligand expressing cells. This interaction promotes B cell activation and T cell-dependent humoral responses. CD40 serves multiple functions in both hematopoietic and epithelial cancers and is a target for tumor immunotherapy. Dysregulation of CD40/CD40 Ligand expression and interactions contributes to disease severity in AIDS, atherosclerosis, atherothrombosis, and restenosis.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 100 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
Inflammatory Markers and Risk of Heart Failure With Reduced to Preserved Ejection Fraction
Authors: Z Albar, M Albakri, J Hajjari, M Karnib, SE Janus, SG Al-Kindi
The American journal of cardiology, 2022;0(0):.
Sample Types: Serum
The circulating soluble form of the CD40 costimulatory immune checkpoint receptor and liver metastasis risk in rectal cancer
Authors: S Meltzer, A Torgunrud, H Abrahamsso, AM Solbakken, K Flatmark, S Dueland, KM Bakke, PA Bousquet, A Negård, C Johansen, LG Lyckander, FO Larsen, JV Schou, KR Redalen, AH Ree
British Journal of Cancer, 2021;0(0):.
Sample Types: Serum
Plasma biomarkers of the amyloid pathway are associated with geographic atrophy secondary to age-related macular degeneration
Authors: K Lashkari, GC Teague, U Beattie, J Betts, S Kumar, MM McLaughlin, FJ López
PLoS ONE, 2020;15(8):e0236283.
Sample Types: Plasma
Analysis of Genetic Variation in CD40 and CD40L: Relationship with mRNA Relative Expression and Soluble Proteins in Acute Coronary Syndrome
Authors: DE Martínez-F, JR Padilla-Gu, F Casillas-M, E Valdés-Alv, B Parra-Reyn, M Aceves-Ram, JF Muñoz-Vall, U Zalapa Flo, JC Chávez Her, Y Valle
J Immunol Res, 2019;2019(0):8063983.
Sample Types: Plasma
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image