Human Cystatin A Biotinylated Antibody
Human Cystatin A Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # P01040
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Cystatin A
Cystatin A, also called stefin A, Cystatin AS or keratolinin, is a member of family 1 of the cystatin superfamily (1, 2). Like Cystatin B, it is an intracellular inhibitor regulating the activities of cysteine proteases of the papain family such as cathepsins B, H and L (3). For example, immunohistochemical analysis of Cystatin A and cathepsin L is a useful indicator for malignancy in human epidermal keratinocytes (4). The ratio of cathepsin B and Cystatin A can be used in the differential diagnosis and treatment of patients with prostate carcinoma (5). The human Cystatin A consists of 98 amino acids (1).
- Kartasova, T. et al. (1987) Nucleic Acids Res. 15:5945.
- Abrahamson, M. (1994) Methods Enzymol. 244:685.
- Jenko, S. et al. (2003) J. Mol. Biol. 326:875.
- Palungwachira, P. et al. (2002) J. Dermatol. 29:573.
- Sinha, A.A. et al. (2002) Cancer 94:3141.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Cystatin A Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Cystatin A Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Cystatin A Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image