Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human ErbB2 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||103||90-120|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||99||89-118|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||104||92-119|
Human ErbB2/Her2 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
ErbB2, also called Neu and Her2, is a transmembrane glycoprotein in the ErbB family of tyrosine kinase receptors for EGF superfamily growth factors. ErbB2 is widely expressed in epithelial cells and over-expressed in a large number of breast carcinomas. ErbB2 has no identified ligands but heterodimerizes with ErbB1/EGF R, ErbB3, or ErbB4 to form higher affinity signaling complexes. The protease ADAM10 releases a 110 kDa soluble fragment of ErbB2 from the cell surface. ErbB2 plays roles in development, cancer, communication at the neuromuscular junction, and regulation of cell growth and differentiation. The ErbB2/ErbB3 heterodimer is expressed in the majority of breast, skin, ovary and gastrointestinal tumors and transduces a highly mitogenic signal in response to neuregulin 1 (NRG1; heuregulin 1) or NRG2. ErbB3, ErbB2 and neuregulin are all required for formation of the sympathetic nervous system.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human ErbB2/Her2 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image