Human Kell Biotinylated Antibody
Human Kell Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Kell, a type II membrane glycoprotein, is linked through a single disulfide bond to XK, a putative membrane transporter. The two proteins constitute the Kell blood group antigens (1). Kell is a zinc endopeptidase of the neprilysin (NEP) family which also includes endothelin converting enzymes (ECE-1 and ECE-2), PEX, XCE, DINE and several NEP-like proteins (2). It has been shown to cleave big endothelin-3 (ET-3) at Trp21-Ile22, yielding ET-3, and to a much lesser extent, big ET-1 and big ET-2 at Trp21-Val22, yielding ET-1 and ET-2 (3). Several different molecular defects cause the Kell null phenotype, which has no obvious clinical outcome (4).
- Lee, S. et al. (2000) Transfus. Med. Rev. 14:93.
- Turner, A.J. et al. (2001) BioEssays. 23:261.
- Lee, S. et al. (1999) Blood 94:1440.
- Lee, S. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:27281.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Kell Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Kell Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Kell Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image