Human NKG2D/CD314 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody
Human NKG2D/CD314 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, 2 to 8 °C as supplied.
NKG2D, also known as CD314, is a type II transmembrane glycoprotein having an extracellular lectin-like domain. This domain lacks the recognizable calcium-binding sites found in true C‑type lectins and binds protein rather than carbohydrate ligands. Human NKG2D is expressed on CD8+ alpha beta T cells, gamma δ T cells, NK cells, and NKT cells. In mouse systems NKG2D also occurs on macrophages. Human ligands for NKG2D include MICA, MICB, and ULBP1, 2, and 3. Expression of NKG2D ligands occurs in epithelial cells, tumor cells and under conditions of stress or infection. NKG2D exists as a disulfide-linked homodimer that delivers an activating signal upon ligand binding. Signaling requires association with an adapter protein. Alternative splicing of the NKG2D mRNA results in isoforms with different cytoplasmic domains that can associate either with DAP12 to deliver a true activating signal or with DAP10 resulting in a costimulatory signal. NKG2D has been implicated in anti-tumor surveillance and the immune response against viral infection.
- Li, P. et al. (2001) Nature Immunol. 2:443.
- Steinle, A. et al. (2001) Immunogenetics 53:279.
- Cosman, D. et al. (2001) Immunity 14:123.
- Cerwenka, A. and L. Lanier (2001) Immunol. Rev. 181:158.
- Wu, J. et al. (1999) Science 285:730.
- Diefenbach, A. et al. (2002) Nature Immunol. 3:1142.
- Gilfillan, S. et al. (2002) Nature Immunol. 3:1150.
- Groh, V. et al. (2001) Nature Immunol. 2:255.
- Cerwenka, A. et al. (2001) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:11521.
- Diefenbach, A. et al. (2001) Nature 413:165.
- NKG2D and its Ligands (2002) www.RnDSystems.com.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human NKG2D/CD314 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human NKG2D/CD314 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human NKG2D/CD314 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image