Human Serpin A12 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Saliva, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human Serpin A12 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||98||92-107|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||90||80-97|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||92||84-98|
Human Serpin A12 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Serpin A12
The human serpin superfamily consists of at least 35 members that target not only serine proteases, but also selected cysteine proteases and non-protease proteins. Serpins bind the protease active site resulting in a major conformational rearrangement that traps the enzyme in a covalent acyl-enzyme intermediate. As protease inhibitors, serpins have an array of functions including regulating blood clotting, the complement pathway, extracellular matrix remodeling, and cell motility. They are also involved in activities that extend beyond their ability to inhibit proteases. For instance, they may also regulate blood pressure, angiogenesis, or act as storage/transport proteins.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Serpin A12 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Serpin A12 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Serpin A12 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image