Human t-Plasminogen Activator/tPA Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Citrate Plasma, Saliva, Urine, Human Milk
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of human tPA spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=4)||93||86-97|
|Citrate Plasma (n=4)||86||80-98|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||87||80-97|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||86||79-100|
Human t-Plasminogen Activator/tPA ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human t-Plasminogen Activator/tPA Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 3
Filter your results:
Increased ratio of mature BDNF to precursor-BDNF in patients with major depressive disorder with severe anhedonia
Authors: C Wu, J Lu, S Lu, M Huang, Y Xu
J Psychiatr Res, 2020;126(0):92-97.
Sample Types: Plasma
The serum protein levels of the tPA-BDNF pathway are implicated in depression and antidepressant treatment
Authors: H Jiang, S Chen, C Li, N Lu, Y Yue, Y Yin, Y Zhang, X Zhi, D Zhang, Y Yuan
Transl Psychiatry, 2017;7(4):e1079.
Sample Types: Serum
Combined serum levels of multiple proteins in tPA-BDNF pathway may aid the diagnosis of five mental disorders
Authors: S Chen, H Jiang, Y Liu, Z Hou, Y Yue, Y Zhang, F Zhao, Z Xu, Y Li, X Mou, L Li, T Wang, J Zhao, C Han, Y Sui, M Wang, Z Yang, Y Lu, Y Zhu, J Li, X Shen, F Sun, Q Chen, H Chen, Y Yuan
Sci Rep, 2017;7(1):6871.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human t-Plasminogen Activator/tPA Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 5 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human t-Plasminogen Activator/tPA Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image