Human Total EphA1 DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Total EphA1 DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
This DuoSet IC ELISA contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure
Complete Your Research
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Cell migration is influenced by chemodirectants including a large family of receptor tyrosine kinases collectively referred to as Ephs. Ephs are divided into two classes based on their extracellular structure and ligand specificity. Eph receptors that bind preferentially to ephrin-A ligands are referred to as EphA. All Eph receptors contain an extracellular region consisting of a globular domain, a cysteine-rich domain, and two fibronectin type III domains. This is followed by the transmembrane region and cytoplasmic region. The cytoplasmic region contains a juxtamembrane motif with two tyrosine residues, a kinase domain, and a conserved sterile alpha motif (SAM) in the carboxy tail with one conserved tyrosine residue.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Total EphA1 DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total EphA1 DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total EphA1 DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image