Human Total FGF R2 alpha DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Total FGF R2 alpha DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Background: FGFR2 alpha
FGF activity is mediated by a family of type I transmembrane tyrosine kinases, which undergo dimerization and autophosphorylation after ligand binding. Five distinct genes encode closely related FGF receptors, FGF R1 through 5. FGF Rs contain three Ig-like domains and a stretch of acidic residues between the first and second Ig-like domains. FGF R1, 2, 3, and -4 have a cytoplasmic split tyrosine-kinase domain, but FGF R5 does not. Multiple forms of FGF R1, 2, and 3 are generated by alternative splicing
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Total FGF R2 alpha DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total FGF R2 alpha DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total FGF R2 alpha DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image