Human Total M-CSF R/CD115 DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Total M-CSF R/CD115 DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
This DuoSet IC ELISA contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure
Complete Your Research
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Background: M-CSF R/CD115
M-CSF R/CD115, the product of the c-fms proto-oncogene, is a member of the type III subfamily of receptor tyrosine kinases that also includes c-kit, the receptor for SCF, and the alpha and beta receptors for PDGF. M-CSF R/CD115 is expressed primarily on cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage and in various tissues of the developing placenta.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Total M-CSF R/CD115 DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Total M-CSF R/CD115 DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Total M-CSF R/CD115 DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image