Human VASA Biotinylated Antibody
Human VASA Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9NQI0
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
The VASA gene, originally identified in Drosophila, encodes a member of the DEAD box family of ATP-dependent RNA helicases. The expression of VASA in invertebrate and vertebrate species is restricted to germ cells and is required for germ cell formation. VASA is therefore a highly specific marker of germ cells (1-3).
- Zeeman, A.M. et al. (2002) Lab Invest. 82:159.
- Raz, E. (2000) Genome Biol. 1:REVIEWS1017.
- Castrillon, D. et al. (2001) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 97:9585.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human VASA Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human VASA Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human VASA Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image