Mouse CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse CD40 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||102||86-119|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||96||82-109|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||92||83-109|
Mouse CD40/TNFRSF5 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CD40, also known as TNFRSF5, is a transmembrane TNF superfamily receptor that is expressed on the surface of B cells, dendritic cells, macrophages, monocytes and platelets, as well as endothelial and epithelial cells. Interaction of CD40 with CD40 Ligand leads to the aggregation of CD40 molecules resulting in the initiation of bidirectional intracellular signaling in both CD40 and CD40 Ligand expressing cells. This interaction promotes B cell activation and T cell-dependent humoral responses. CD40 serves multiple functions in both hematopoietic and epithelial cancers and is a target for tumor immunotherapy. Dysregulation of CD40/CD40 Ligand expression and interactions contributes to disease severity in AIDS, atherosclerosis, atherothrombosis, and restenosis.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Hydrogen sulfide protects against the development of experimental cerebral malaria in a C57BL/6 mouse model
Authors: P Jiang, Z Xu, B Xiao, Z Han, J Huang, J Xu, Z Lun, W Zhou
Mol Med Rep, 2017;0(0):.
Sample Types: Plasma
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CD40 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image