Mouse CXCL4/PF4 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Complete Your Research
Complete Your Experiment
Cell Culture Supernates
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse PF4 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=4)||102||90-120|
Mouse CXCL4/PF4 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CXCL4/PF4 is a secreted chemokine that is expressed by megakaryocytes and restrains the coagulation cascade. It is released by activated platelets and regulates Thrombin/Thrombomodulin complexes, activated Protein C (APC), Coagulation Factor Xa, and Fibrin. The anticoagulant heparin neutralizes CXCL4 procoagulant effects. Complexes of heparin and CXCL4 trigger antibody formation that causes the pathological syndrome HITT. Immunogenic complexes of CXCL4 with Apolipoprotein H contribute to antiphospholipid syndrome (APS). CXCL4 interferes with the proliferative and angiogenic functions of FGF-2 and VEGF. However, it can also exert proinflammatory and pro-atherogenic effects on monocytes, macrophages, and endothelial cells. CXCL4 may signal through CXCR3B in humans.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse CXCL4/PF4 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
CD8+ T cells inhibit metastasis and CXCL4 regulates its function
Authors: R Joseph, R Soundarara, S Vasaikar, F Yang, KL Allton, L Tian, P den Hollan, S Isgandarov, M Haemmerle, B Mino, T Zhou, C Shin, M Martinez-P, AA Sahin, J Rodriguez-, J Gelovani, JT Chang, G Acharya, AK Sood, II Wistuba, DL Gibbons, LM Solis, MC Barton, N Varadaraja, JM Rosen, XH Zhang, SA Mani
British Journal of Cancer, 2021;0(0):.
Sample Types: Cell Lysates
Calf Spleen Extractive Injection protects mice against cyclophosphamide-induced hematopoietic injury through G-CSF-mediated JAK2/STAT3 signaling
Authors: W Lu, D Jia, S An, M Mu, X Qiao, Y Liu, X Li, D Wang
Sci Rep, 2017;7(1):8402.
Sample Types: Plasma
Platelet Activation and Thrombus Formation over IgG Immune Complexes Requires Integrin alphaIIbbeta3 and Lyn Kinase.
Authors: Zhi H, Dai J, Liu J, Zhu J, Newman D, Gao C, Newman P
PLoS ONE, 2015;10(8):e0135738.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Restoration of responsiveness of phospholipase Cgamma2-deficient platelets by enforced expression of phospholipase Cgamma1.
Authors: Zheng Y, Adams T, Zhi H, Yu M, Wen R, Newman P, Wang D, Newman D
PLoS ONE, 2015;10(3):e0119739.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CXCL4/PF4 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CXCL4/PF4 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CXCL4/PF4 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image