Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse IL-17A/F heterodimer spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=4)||105||93-120|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||99||90-104|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||91||86-98|
Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: IL-17A/F Heterodimer
The IL-17 family is comprised of at least six proinflammatory cytokines that share a conserved cysteine-knot structure but diverge at the N-terminus. IL-17 family members are glycoproteins secreted as dimers that induce local cytokine production and recruit granulocytes to sites of inflammation. IL-17 is induced by IL-15 and IL-23, mainly in activated CD4+ T cells distinct from Th1 or Th2 cells. IL-17F is the most homologous to IL-17, but is induced only by IL-23 in activated monocytes. IL-17B binds the IL-17B receptor, but not the IL-17 receptor; it is most homologous with IL-17D, which is expressed by resting CD4+ T cells and CD19+ B cells. IL-17E is mainly produced by Th2 cells and recruits eosinophils to lung tissue. IL-17C has a very restricted expression pattern but has been detected in adult prostate and fetal kidney libraries.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Endogenous n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids protect against imiquimod-induced psoriasis-like inflammation via the IL-17/IL-23 axis.
Authors: Qin S, Wen J, Bai X, Chen T, Zheng R, Zhou G, Ma J, Feng J, Zhong B, Li Y
Mol Med Rep, 2014;9(6):2097-104.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse IL-17A/F Heterodimer Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image