Mouse IL-7 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse IL-7 spiked to three levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Supernates (n=6)||110||107-113|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||109||100-118|
Mouse IL-7 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
IL-7 (Interleukin-7) is a cytokine that plays important roles in lymphocyte differentiation, proliferation, and survival. IL-7 is produced by stromal epithelial cells of the thymus, bone marrow, and intestines. It signals through a receptor complex composed of IL-7 R alpha/CD127 and the Common gamma Chain. gamma c is also a subunit of the receptors for IL-2, -4, -9, -15, and -21. IL-7 contributes to the maintenance of all naïve and memory T cells. It is required for optimal T cell-dendritic cell interaction. In mouse, IL-7 activation of IL-7 R alpha is critical for both T cell and B cell lineage development, while in humans, it is required for T cell but not for B cell development.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Mouse IL-7 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 4
Filter your results:
All-trans retinoid acid promotes allogeneic corneal graft survival in mice by regulating Treg-Th17 balance in the presence of TGF-beta.
Authors: Wang X, Wang W, Xu J, Wu S, Le Q
BMC Immunol, 2015;16(0):17.
Sample Types: Serum
Innate immune cell CD45 regulates lymphopenia-induced T cell proliferation.
Authors: Saunders A, Shim Y, Johnson P
J Immunol, 2014;193(6):2831-42.
Sample Types: Tissue Homogenates
IL-7 promotes T cell viability, trafficking, and functionality and improves survival in sepsis.
Authors: Unsinger J, McGlynn M, Kasten KR, Hoekzema AS, Watanabe E, Muenzer JT, McDonough JS, Tschoep J, Ferguson TA, McDunn JE, Morre M, Hildeman DA, Caldwell CC, Hotchkiss RS
J. Immunol., 2010;184(7):3768-79.
Sample Types: Plasma
Osteoblasts support B-lymphocyte commitment and differentiation from hematopoietic stem cells.
Authors: Zhu J, Garrett R, Jung Y, Zhang Y, Kim N, Wang J, Joe GJ, Hexner E, Choi Y, Taichman RS, Emerson SG
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse IL-7 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 4.9 (Based on 10 Reviews)
Have you used Mouse IL-7 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image