Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
Background: Oligodendrocyte Marker O1
Oligodendrocytes are myelinating cells in the central nervous system (CNS) that form the myelin sheath of axons to support rapid nerve conduction. Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 recognizes a glycolipid antigen that is expressed on the surface of late oligodendrocyte progenitors. It has been commonly used in conjunction with Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 antibody to define immature oligodendrocyte (1-6). Progenitors that are O4 antigen-positive and O1 antigen-negative have been shown to differentiate into O1 antigen-positive oligodendrocytes in vitro (7).
- Schachner, M. et al. (1981) Dev. Biol. 83:328.
- Bansal, R. et al. (1989) J. Neurosci. Res. 24:548.
- Sontheimer, H. et al. (1989) Neuron 2:1135.
- Hardy, R.J. and V.L. Friedrich Jr. (1996) Development 122:2059.
- Reynolds, R. and R. Hardy (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 47:455.
- Ono, K. et al. (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 48:212.
- Cai, Z. et al. (2001) Brain Res. 898:126.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Oligodendrocyte Marker O1 Alexa Fluor® 750-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image