Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
Background: Oligodendrocyte Marker O4
Oligodendrocytes are myelinating cells in the central nervous system (CNS) and form the myelin sheath of axons to support rapid nerve conduction. Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 is an antigen on the surface of oligodendrocyte progenitors (1, 2). It has been commonly used as the earliest recognized marker specific for the oligodendroglial lineage (3-8).
- Schachner, M. et al. (1981) Dev. Biol. 83:328.
- Bansal, R. et al. (1989) J. Neurosci. Res. 24:548.
- Bansal, R. and Pfeiffer, S.E. (1989) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 86:6181.
- Gard, A. et al. (1995) Dev. Biol. 167:596.
- Reynolds, R. and Hardy, R. (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 47:455.
- Ono, K. et al. (1997) J. Neurosci. Res. 48:212.
- Pang, Y. et al. (2000) J. Neurosci. Res. 62:510.
- Cai, Z. et al. (2001) Brain Res. 898:126.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Oligodendrocyte Marker O4 Alexa Fluor® 647-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image