Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera Protein, CF Summary
Accession # Q8BKG4
Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera (Catalog # 9247-FZ) binds to Biotinylated Recombinant Mouse
Wnt-3a in an ELISA Binding Assay. When Biotinylated Recombinant Mouse Wnt-3a is coated on a streptavidin coated ELISA plate, Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera binds with an ED50 = 10-60 ng/mL.
Frizzled-10, also known as CD350, is a 68 kDa seven pass transmembrane glycoprotein in the frizzled family of Wnt receptors (1, 2). The N-terminal extracellular region of Frizzled-10 contains a cysteine-rich domain that comprises the Wnt binding domain and mediates receptor oligomerization (3-5). The C-terminal cytoplasmic tail contains a PDZ-interaction motif (3). Within the cysteine-rich domain, human Frizzled-10 shares 94% and 99% aa sequence identity with human and rat Frizzled-10, respectively. Frizzled-10 is expressed during embryogenesis in the primitive streak, dorsal neural tube, developing brain, limb bud, and airway epithelium (6-12). It is induced by Shh and colocalizes with Shh and Wnt-7a in the neural tube (13, 14). In the adult, Frizzled-10 is expressed in placenta, gastric glands, and colon and renal tubule epithelial cells (4). Frizzled-10 associates with LRP5 and transduces Wnt-1, -7a, -7b, and -8 signals, resulting in the stabilization of cytoplasmic beta-Catenin (11, 12, 14). It is important for the differentiation of sensory neurons (12). Frizzled-10 is also up-regulated in some cancers and transformed cell lines (4, 15). It binds hypoxia inducible gene 2, which promotes oncogenic Wnt signaling and functions as an autocrine growth factor for renal cell carcinomas (16).
- Kikuchi, A. et al. (2007) Cell. Signal. 19:659.
- Wang, H. et al. (2006) Cell. Signal. 18:934.
- Koike, J. et al. (1999) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 262:39.
- Nagayama, S. et al. (2005) Oncogene 24:6201.
- Dann, C.E. et al. (2001) Nature 412:86.
- Kemp, C.R. et al. (2007) Dev. Dyn. 236:2011.
- Kawakami, Y. et al. (2000) Mech. Dev. 91:375.
- Nasevicius, A. et al. (2000) Mech. Dev. 92:311.
- Moriwaki, J. et al. (2000) Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 278:377.
- Stark, M.R. et al. (2000) Mech. Dev. 93:195.
- Wang, Z. et al. (2005) Mol. Cell. Biol. 25:5022.
- Garcia-Morales, C. et al. (2009) Dev. Biol. 335:143.
- Nunnally, A.P. and B.A. Parr (2004) Dev. Genes Evol. 214:144.
- Kawakami, Y. et al. (2000) Dev. Growth Differ. 42:561.
- Saitoh, T. et al. (2002) Int. J. Oncol. 20:117.
- Togashi, A. et al. (2005) Cancer Res. 65:4817.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Proteins and Enzyme FAQs
Reviews for Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera Protein, CF
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera Protein, CF and earn rewards!
Have you used Recombinant Mouse Frizzled-10 Fc Chimera Protein, CF?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image