TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents
TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents Summary
• TdT based in situ labeling.
• Cation optimization for high signal and low background.
• Includes exclusive Cytonin permeabilization reagent.
• Includes TACS-Nuclease control reagents.
• Light microscopy or Fluorescence microscopy options.
Why Use the TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents?
TACS 2 TdT Core kit utilize unique cation optimization system to enhance labeling within particular tissues. The kit also features a proprietary labeling buffer that contains no toxic components (e.g. sodium cacodylate). A highly purified form of the TdT enzyme is included for the enzymatic incorporation of biotinylated nucleotides. Biotin labeling is detected using streptavidin-horseradish peroxidase, and the researcher's choice of colorimetric substrates or a fluorescent conjugate of streptavidin may be used for visualization by epifluorescence microscopy.
- In situ detection of apoptosis by TUNEL in fixed frozen, paraffin embedded, or plastic embedded cells and tissues.
• TACS 2 TdT Labeling Buffer
• TACS 2 TdT Stop Buffer
• TACS 2 TdT dNTP
• TdT Enzyme
• 50x Cobalt Cation
• 50x Magnesium Cation
• 50x Manganese Cation
- TACS 2 TdT Labeling Buffer
- TACS 2 TdT Stop Buffer
- TACS 2 TdT dNTP
- TdT Enzyme
- 50x Cobalt Cation
- 50x Magnesium Cation
- 50x Manganese Cation
For research use only. Not for diagnositic use.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all FAQs
Reviews for TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents and earn rewards!
Have you used TdT In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit - Core Reagents?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image