Kantaro Quantitative SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody RUO Kit
Powered by R&D Systems
✓ Accurate: Enables objective measurements of SARS-CoV-2 spike antibodies
✓ Proven: Developed with Mount Sinai & tested on over 80,000 samples
✓ Accessible: Reliable supply guaranteed & no proprietary equipment required
For research use only.
View SARS-CoV-2 IgG RUO ELISA
Request a Quote Now
2-Phase Orthogonal ELISA
Ensures accurate antibody titer for meaningful research data
Kantaro COVID-SeroIndex is a quantitative IgG antibody enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) kit that enables an objective measurement of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies which is indicative of prior infection.
COVID-SeroIndex has been extensively validated to CLSI guidelines to provide researchers confidence in their data.
- Within laboratory precision
- Between site precision
- Sensitivity (LoB, LoD, LoQ)
- Specificity (cross-reactivity)
- Detection antibody specificity
- Correlation to microneutralization
Kantaro COVID-SeroIndex is a research use only (RUO) assay and is currently patent pending. Kantaro has received emergency use authorization (EUA) on COVID-SeroKlir, the semi-quantitative clinical assay built using the same technology.
- Limit false positive and false negative results using a 2-phase orthogonal approach
- Validation studies have demonstrated a sensitivity of 98% and a specificity of 99%
- Target viral proteins that are associated with viral entry and immune response, the Spike protein and it’s Receptor Binding Domain (RBD)
- Get durable readout of immune response by measuring IgG which is sustained post SARS-CoV-2 infection
- Get a quantitative readout of Spike antibody levels, which have been shown to correlate with neutralization
- 80,000 patients tested for SAR-CoV-2 IgG using the underlying technology developed by internationally recognized virology team at Mount Sinai
- Leverage Bio-Techne's long history of designing & producing high quality ELISA kits
- Reliable supply chain with the ability to scale quickly with demand to enable long term studies
- No proprietary equipment needed, run in any standard laboratory using standard ELISA equipment
- Quickly adapt to automated liquid handlers
- Reproducible and reliable manufacturing in a ISO13485 registered facility
Evidence and Supporting Information for COVID-SeroIndex SARS-CoV-2 IgG ELISA
"Serological assays are essential tools in the management of infectious diseases, including diagnosis of infection, measurements of protective antibody titers upon vaccination, and seroprevalence assessments of immunity in a population."
"Antibody responses induced by natural mild-to-moderate SARS-CoV-2 infection are robust, neutralizing and are stable for at least 3 months."
"To estimate true infection rates, serosurveys can be used that measure the presence of antibodies that have been mounted to past virus infections, rather than the presence of virus."
"These results provide new insights in the evolution of the SARS-CoV-2 antibody response from the acute to the post-infection phase and indicate that the detection of antibody responses against the native trimeric S protein should be implemented to avoid large underestimation of SARS-CoV-2 infections in population-based seroprevalence studies."
We’re here to help with your Coronavirus research
See other ways Bio-Techne is helping researchers like you combat the COVID-19 pandemic
Immunoassays for Coronavirus Research
- Characterize the immune response to SARS-CoV-2 Infection
- Choose from wide array of immunoassays to measure the cytokine response to viral infection
- See other serological assays to measure the Antibody Response to SARS-CoV-2
See Coronavirus Immunoassays
Proteins for Coronavirus Research
- Spike RBD, S1, S2, S1+S2, N, ACE-2, NRP-1
- Active 3CL Protease and Papain-like Protease
- Scalable to meet manufacturing needs
- High purity and documented lot-to-lot consistency
View Coronavirus Proteins
Antibodies for Coronavirus Research
Offering a large collection of antibodies to support SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19 research. View our antibodies for:
- SARS-CoV-2 Detection
- Investigating Viral Infection
- Blocking/Neutralization Assays
Antibodies for Coronavirus Research
About R&D Systems
R&D Systems is a premier brand of Bio-Techne Corporation, a global life sciences company providing innovative tools and bioactive reagents for the research and clinical diagnostic communities. Bio-Techne products assist scientific investigations into biological processes and the nature and progress of specific diseases. They aid in drug discovery efforts and provide the means for accurate clinical tests and diagnoses. With thousands of products in its portfolio, Bio-Techne’s brand, R&D Systems, provides the tools needed for scale up, validation, and continuous supply of the Kantaro Biosciences COVID-SeroIndex ELISA.
About Kantaro Biosciences
Kantaro Biosciences ("Kantaro"), a Mount Sinai Health System venture, is dedicated to ensuring that diagnostic tests for critical health challenges are accessible to all. The company provides academically rigorous, validated and results-driven diagnostics to advance the wellbeing of people, communities and society. Kantaro specializes in the rapid scaleup of groundbreaking diagnostic innovations and the creation of partnerships to bring these crucial technologies to market. The company is majority owned and controlled by Mount Sinai. For more information, visit www.kantarobio.com.