Apply Now to Receive Travel Grants for 2017 from Bio-Techne
Bio-Techne is proud to offer a monthly travel grant to the meeting of your choice in 2017! Apply by filling out the survey below and at the end of each month, Bio-Techne will select 1 recipient for a $1000 travel grant to the meeting/event of their choice. Proof of attendance is required, see terms and conditions. All applicants submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2017.
Travel grant recipients
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance to any scientific conference with dates through March 2018.
- All applications must be submitted to Bio-Techne via the online application before the last day of each month in 2017 to be eligible.
- All applicants submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2017.
- Once an applicant has received a travel grant from Bio-Techne, they are no longer eligible to participate in subsequent months.
- Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (technicians, PhD/graduate students, post-docs, principal investigators).
- Authorship on an abstract at the selected meeting is not required.
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of for-profit organizations (i.e. biotech or pharmacological companies).
- Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random drawing by Bio-Techne.
- The recipients will be contacted by email on or before the 5th of each month and also announced online.
- Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipient's principal investigator (PI) via the parent university or institution. If paid directly to the PI of the lab, taxes may apply.
- Proof of attendance at the meeting of your choice will be required prior to travel grant payment.
- Bio-Techne travel awards are not affiliated with any society or scientific conference in any way
Dr. Olalekan Ogundele - Blog Post
Research Fellow in the Department of Comparative Biomedical Sciences
Louisiana State University
Dr. Abhishek Kashyap - Blog Post
Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Professor Zippelius
The University Hospital in Basel, Switzerland