Bio-Techne is proud to offer a monthly travel grant to the meeting of your choice in 2018! Apply by filling out the survey below and at the end of each month, Bio-Techne will select 1 recipient for a $1000 travel grant to the conference of their choice. Proof of attendance is required, see terms and conditions. All applicant submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2018.
Application window open:
January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018
Within first 10 days of each month
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance to any scientific conference with dates through March 2019.
- All applications must be submitted to Bio-Techne via the online application before the last day of each month in 2018 to be eligible for the previous month’s drawing.
- All applicants submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2018.
- A maximum of 10 applications may be submitted from the same individual. Exceeding this limit will void all submitted applications and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Go Everywhere travel grant in 2018.
- Once an applicant has received a travel grant from Bio-Techne, they are no longer eligible to participate in subsequent months.
- Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (technicians, PhD/graduate students, post-docs, principal investigators).
- Authorship on an abstract at the selected meeting is not required.
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of for-profit organizations (i.e. biotech or pharmacological companies).
- Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random drawing by Bio-Techne.
- The recipients will be contacted by email on or before the 10th of each month and also announced online.
- Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipient's principal investigator (PI) via the parent university or institution. If paid directly to the PI of the lab, taxes may apply.
- Proof of attendance at the meeting of your choice will be required prior to travel grant payment.
- Bio-Techne travel awards are not affiliated with any society or scientific conference in any way
Jitian Li - Blog Post
PhD Research Associate
University of Texas
Krista Rantanen - Blog Post
University of Tampere
Helena Enocsson - Blog Post
Cameron Flayer - Blog Post
Graduate Student Researcher
University of California Davis
Pedro Papotto - Blog Post
Institute of Molecular Medicine at the University of Lisbon in Portugal
Titli Nargis - Blog Post
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical biology in Kolkata, India
Hannah Leeson - Blog Post
Griffith University in Nathan, Australia
ComBio 2017 conference in Adelaide, Australia - October, 2017
Janine Groß - Blog Post
University of Bonn, Germany
Mr. Ken Hayama - Blog Post
University of California, Irvine, USA
Dr. Abhishek Kashyap - Blog Post
Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Professor Zippelius
The University Hospital in Basel, Switzerland
Dr. Olalekan Ogundele - Blog Post
Research Fellow in the Department of Comparative Biomedical Sciences
Louisiana State University