Bio-Techne is proud to offer a monthly travel grant to the meeting of your choice in 2020! Apply by filling out the survey below and at the end of each month, Bio-Techne will select 1 recipient for a $1000 travel grant to the conference of their choice. Proof of attendance is required, see terms and conditions. All applicant submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2020. *UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19: No travel grants will be paid until travel and events are back to regular schedules. We will continue to select monthly recipients, but the checks will be postponed.
Application window open:
January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020
Previous month announced within first 10 days of each month
Kings College London
Imperial College London
Terms and Conditions:
- Travel grants will be awarded to support attendance to any scientific conference with dates through December 2020.
- All applications must be submitted to Bio-Techne via the online application before the last day of each month in 2020 to be eligible for the previous month’s drawing.
- All applicants submissions remain eligible for each subsequent month through the end of 2020.
- A maximum of 10 applications may be submitted from the same individual. Exceeding this limit will void all submitted applications and you will no longer be eligible to receive a Go Everywhere travel grant in 2020.
- Once an applicant has received a travel grant from Bio-Techne, they are no longer eligible to participate in subsequent months.
- Any researcher from an academic or non-profit institution is eligible to apply (technicians, PhD/graduate students, post-docs, principal investigators).
- Authorship on an abstract at the selected meeting is not required.
- Applicants must complete the application form in full.
- Travel grants will not be awarded to employees of for-profit organizations (i.e. biotech or pharmacological companies).
- Travel grant recipients will be determined via a random drawing by Bio-Techne.
- The recipients will be contacted by email on or before the 10th of each month and also announced online.
- Travel grants will be paid to the laboratory of the award recipient's principal investigator (PI) via the parent university or institution. If paid directly to the PI of the lab, taxes may apply.
- Proof of attendance at the meeting of your choice will be required prior to travel grant payment.
- Bio-Techne travel awards are not affiliated with any society or scientific conference in any way
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
Instituto de Medicina Molecular
National Centre for Cell Science
Graduate Student/Research Assistant
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Colorado State University
Radboud University Medical Center
Oregon Health and Science University
Institute for Biomedicine
University of British Columbia
University of Liverpool
Honorary Research Fellow
La Trobe University
Wayne State University
Burnett School of biomedical Sciences
University of Montana
Lucy McDermott - Blog Post
University of Oxford
Diana Piol - Blog Post
University of Padova
Linda Ban - Blog Post
University of Sydney
Hoi Leong Xavier Wong - Blog Post
Research Assistant Professor
Hong Kong Baptist University
Daria Blokhina - Blog Post
University of Helsinki
Jitian Li - Blog Post
PhD Research Associate
University of Texas
Krista Rantanen - Blog Post
University of Tampere
Helena Enocsson - Blog Post
Cameron Flayer - Blog Post
Graduate Student Researcher
University of California Davis
Pedro Papotto - Blog Post
Institute of Molecular Medicine at the University of Lisbon in Portugal
Titli Nargis - Blog Post
CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical biology in Kolkata, India
Hannah Leeson - Blog Post
Griffith University in Nathan, Australia
ComBio 2017 conference in Adelaide, Australia - October, 2017
Janine Groß - Blog Post
University of Bonn, Germany
Mr. Ken Hayama - Blog Post
University of California, Irvine, USA
Dr. Abhishek Kashyap - Blog Post
Postdoctoral Fellow in the laboratory of Professor Zippelius
The University Hospital in Basel, Switzerland
Dr. Olalekan Ogundele - Blog Post
Research Fellow in the Department of Comparative Biomedical Sciences
Louisiana State University