Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate
Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
* Sold separately (see Other Reagents Required, below)
** Following an overnight incubation with capture antibody, 2 hour blocking step, and cell stimulation.
*** When using the protocol provided.
Complete ELISpot kits are highly sensitive, microplate-based assays for the detection of cytokine secreting cells. Kits are available for detection and enumeration of a single analyte or two analytes simultaneously. Complete ELISpot kits are ready-to-run and require no assay development or refinement. ELISpot Development Modules contain the basic components required to develop an ELISpot assay. They offer an economical alternative to buying separate antibodies.
ELISpot development modules are an alternative to ELISpot kits. A basic understanding of ELISpot assay development is required for the successful use of these reagents. Each investigator should optimize the coating conditions, the assay sensitivity, the type of enzyme and substrate, as well as the concentrations of the capture and detection antibodies to achieve desired results. The analyte-specific ELISpot Development Module and the ELISpot Blue Color Module contain the necessary components for analyte detection and visualization, respectively. These modules can be used together but are sold separately. Each module contains enough reagents for at least five 96-well microplates.
- An economical alternative to ELISpot Kits
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings and recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Generic development protocols provide direction to start an optimization protocol
- Customize the assay to your specific needs
- Feline IL-2 Capture Antibody
- Feline IL-2 Biotinylated-conjugated Detection Antibody
OTHER REAGENTS REQUIRED
- ELISpot Blue Color Module or equivalent (R&D Systems, Catalog # SEL002)
- PBS - 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
- Wash Buffer - 0.05% Tween® 20 in PBS
- Blocking Buffer - 1% BSA, 5% Sucrose in PBS
- Reagent Diluent - 1% BSA in PBS, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
- 2 °C – 8 °C refrigerator
- 37 °C CO2 incubator
- Positive Control - Use Recombinant Feline IL-2 or cells known to secrete Feline IL-2
- 96-well plates - Nitrocellulose-bottom plates, PVDF-bottom Immunospot® plates, or flat-bottom polystyrene Immulon® ELISA plates
- Multi-channel pipette, squirt bottle, manifold dispenser, or automated microplate washer
- Dissection microscope or an automated ELISpot Reader
- Deionized H2O
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Preparation and Storage
IL-2 (Interleukin 2) is a critical cytokine in T cell biology. It promotes T cell activation and expansion, the development, maintenance and function of regulatory T cells (Treg), and the differentiation of CD8+ T cells into terminal effector cells and memory cells. IL-2 signals through a receptor complex composed of CD25/IL-2 R alpha, IL-2 R beta, and the Common gamma Chain (gamma c). IL-2 R beta is also a component of the IL-15 receptor complex. Gamma c is also a signaling subunit in the receptors for IL-4, -7, -9, -15, and -21.
Citation for Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Immunogenicity and Efficacy of a Novel Multi-Antigenic Peptide Vaccine Based on Cross-Reactivity between Feline and Human Immunodeficiency Viruses
Authors: B Sahay, AM Aranyos, M Mishra, AC McAvoy, MM Martin, R Pu, S Shiomitsu, K Shiomitsu, MJ Dark, MP Sanou, SR Roff, MH Rathore, JK Yamamoto
Sample Types: Whole Cells
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISpot and FluoroSpot Kit FAQs
Reviews for Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate and earn rewards!
Have you used Feline IL-2 ELISpot Development Module, 5 Plate?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image