Human Erythropoietin/EPO Biotinylated Antibody
Human Erythropoietin/EPO Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # P01588
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C, as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after opening.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after opening.
EPO, a glycoprotein produced primarily by the kidney, is the principal factor that regulates erythropoiesis by stimulating the proliferation and differentiation of erythroid progenitor cells.
- Sue and Sytkowski (1983) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 80:3651.
- Sytkowski and Fisher (1985) J. Biol. Chem. 260:14727.
- Martinelli et al. (1985) Clin. Res. 33:349A.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Erythropoietin/EPO Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Erythropoietin/EPO Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Erythropoietin/EPO Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image