Human IL-4I1 Antibody
Human IL-4I1 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q96RQ9
This antibody functions as an ELISA capture antibody when paired with Rat Anti-Human IL‑4I1 Monoclonal Antibody (Catalog # MAB56841).
This product is intended for assay development on various assay platforms requiring antibody pairs.
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Interleukin 4 induced protein 1 (IL-4I1), also known as protein FIG-1 and L-amino acid oxidase, is encoded by a B-cell IL-4-inducible gene, FIG1, and is highly expressed in primary metastinal B-cell lymphomas (1-4). It belongs to the flavin monoamine oxidase family, FIG1 subfamily. Enzymological characterization reveals that IL-4I1 has L-amino acid oxidase activity with preference toward aromatic amino acids. Studies have shown that hIL-4I1 inhibited the proliferation of CD3‑stimulated T lymphocytes with a similar effect on CD4(+) and CD8(+) T cells (5). Its inhibitory effect was dependent on enzymatic activity and H2O2 production. Its restricted expression to lymphoid tissues indicates that it may play an important function in the immune system (1, 4).
- Chu, C.C. and W.E. Paul. (1997) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94:2507.
- Mason, J.M. et al. (2004) J. Immunol. 173:4561.
- Chavan, S.S. et al. (2002) Biochim. Biophys. Acta. 1576:70.
- Copie-Bergman, C. et al. (2003) Blood 101:2756.
- Boulland, M.L. et al. (2007) Blood 110:220.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human IL-4I1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human IL-4I1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human IL-4I1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image