Human Phospho-MKK3 (S218/T222) DuoSet IC ELISA
Human Phospho-MKK3 (S218/T222) DuoSet IC ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
This DuoSet IC ELISA contains the basic components required for the development of sandwich ELISAs to measure phosphorylated
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Available in 2, 5, and 15- (96-well) plate pack sizes
- Economical alternative to Western blot
- Capture Antibody
- Conjugated Detection Antibody
- Calibrated Immunoassay Standard or Control
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2O4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: From Costar EIA Plate (Costar Catalog # 2592) or R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Lysis Buffer, IC Diluent, and Blocking BUffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Preparation and Storage
Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 3 (MKK3), also known as MEK3, and the closely related MKK6 are activated by proinflammatory cytokines and environmental stresses. Activation occurs through phosphorylation by several upstream MAPK kinase kinases, including ASK1 and TAK1. Both MKK3 and MKK6 are dual specificity protein kinases, phosphorylating and activating the p38 MAP kinases at Thr and Tyr positions within the phosphoacceptor sequence Thr-Gly-Tyr.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Human Phospho-MKK3 (S218/T222) DuoSet IC ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Phospho-MKK3 (S218/T222) DuoSet IC ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Phospho-MKK3 (S218/T222) DuoSet IC ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image