Mouse Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12 Antibody
Mouse Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12 Antibody Summary
Accession # Q8CI85
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12
Carbonic Anhydrase (CA) catalyzes the reversible reaction of CO2 + H2O = HCO3- + H+, which is fundamental to many processes such as respiration, renal tubular acidification and bone resorption (1). Mouse CA12 is a type I membrane enzyme with both CA activity and esterase activity (2, 3). The amino acid sequence of mouse CA12 shares 97%, 82%, and 68% identity with that of rat, human/chimpanzee/canine, and chicken.
- Hewett-Emmett, D. and R.E. Tashian (1996) Mol. Phylogenet. Evol. 5:50.
- Strausberg, R.L. et al. (2002) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 99:16899.
- Okazaki, Y. et al. (2002) Nature 420:563.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Carbonic Anhydrase XII/CA12 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image