Mouse CD38 Biotinylated Antibody
Mouse CD38 Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # EDL37596
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
CD38, also known as ADP-ribosyl cyclase and cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase, is a Type II integral membrane protein. The enzyme is able to transform NAD(P)+ into three different products with calcium mobilizing ability; cyclic ADP-ribose, NAADP+, and ADP-ribose (1). CD38 is expressed in B and T lymphocytes, osteoclasts, and in cardiac, pancreatic, liver and kidney cells (2, 3). Through its production of cyclic ADP-ribose, CD38 modulates calcium-mediated signal transduction in many types of cells, including neutrophils and pancreatic beta cells (4, 5). CD38 has been shown to regulate oxytocin secretion, and may be involved in the development of complex social behaviors in mammals (6).
- Schuber, F. and F.E. Lund (2004) Curr. Mol. Med. 4:249.
- Jackson, D.G. and J.I. Bell (1990) J. Immunol. 144:2811.
- Sun, L. et al. (1999) J. Cell Biol. 146:1161.
- Partida-Sanchez, S. et al. (2001) Nature Med. 7:1209.
- Kato, I. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270:30045.
- Jin, D. et al. (2007) Nature 446:41.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CD38 Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CD38 Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CD38 Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image