Mouse CD8 Alexa Fluor® 350-conjugated Antibody
Mouse CD8 Alexa Fluor® 350-conjugated Antibody Summary
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
CD8, also known as Ly-2, is a heterodimeric glycoprotein consisting of an alpha and beta chain. It is expressed on cytolytic T cells and functions in conjunction with the T cell receptor in the recognition of MHC/peptide complexes. Mouse CD8 (containing an alpha /Ly-2 or alpha ′/Lyt-2 chain) is an antigen co‑receptor on the T cell surface which interacts with MHC I molecules on antigen presenting cells (1). CD8 alpha beta heterodimer is expressed on a subpopulation of mature T cells (2, 3). CD8 alpha, without CD8 beta, has been detected on subsets of gamma δ TCR-bearing T cells (4), intestinal intrathymic lymphocytes (5, 6) and dendritic cells (7, 8).
- Bierer, B.E. et al. (1989) Annu. Rev. Immunol. 7:579.
- Ledbetter, J.A. et al. (1980) J. Exp. Med. 152:280.
- Hayakawa, K. et al. (1994) Science 263:1131.
- MacDonald, H.R. et al. (1990) Eur. J. Immunol. 20:927.
- Rocha, B. et al. (1992) Immunol. Today 13:449.
- Wang, J. and J.R. Klein (1994) Science 265:1860.
- Vermec, D. et al. (1992) J. Exp. Med. 176:47.
- Suss, G. and K. Shortman (1996) J. Exp. Med. 183:1789.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse CD8 Alexa Fluor® 350-conjugated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CD8 Alexa Fluor® 350-conjugated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CD8 Alexa Fluor® 350-conjugated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image