Mouse Ephrin-A1 Antibody
Mouse Ephrin-A1 Antibody Summary
Accession # P52793
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Ephrin-A1, also known as B61, LERK-1, and EFL-1, (1) is a member of the Ephrin ligand family which binds members of the Eph receptor family. All ligands share a conserved extracellular sequence, which most likely corresponds to the receptor binding domain. This conserved sequence consists of approximately 125 amino acids and includes four invariant cysteines. The A-class ligands have a GPI anchor following the conserved sequence. Ephrin-A1 binds EphA1, EphA2, EphA3, EphA4, EphA5, EphA6, EphA7, and EphB1 (2, 3). The extracellular domains of human and mouse Ephrin-A1 share 85% amino acid identity. Only membrane‑bound or Fc‑clustered ligands are capable of activating the receptor in vitro. While soluble monomeric ligands bind the receptor, they do not induce receptor autophosphorylation and activation (2). In vivo, the ligands and receptors display reciprocal expression (3). Nearly all receptors and ligands are expressed in developing and adult neural tissue (3). The Eph/Ephrin families also appear to play a role in angiogenesis (3).
- Unified nomenclature for Eph family receptors and their ligands, the ephrins. Eph Nomenclature Committee [letter]. Cell (1997) 90:403.
- Flanagan, J.G. and P. Vanderhaegen, The ephrins and Eph receptors in neural development. Annu. Rev. Neurosci. (1998) 21:309.
- Pasquale, E.B., The Eph family of receptors. Curr. Opin. Cell. Biol. (1997) 9:608.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Ephrin-A1 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Ephrin-A1 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Ephrin-A1 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image