Mouse Serpin E2/PN1 Biotinylated Antibody
Mouse Serpin E2/PN1 Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # Q07235
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: Serpin E2/PN1
Serpin E2, also known as protease nexin I or glial-derived nexin (GDN), is a member of the Serpin superfamily of the serine protease inhibitors (1). Serpin E2 is a potent inhibitor of thrombin, plasmin and plasminogen activators (2). It is differentially expressed during neuronal differentiation and is able to transform human embryonic kidney cells into neuron-like cells (3). Its over‑expression in mice leads to progressive neuronal and motor dysfunction in these animals (4). It is also over‑expressed in the majority of pancreatic carcinoma as well as gastric and colorectal cancer samples whereas it is weakly expressed in all normal pancreas and chronic pancreatitis tissue samples (5). It plays an important role in controlling male fertility because its knockout male mice show a marked impairment in fertility from the onset of sexual maturity and its abnormal expression is found in the semen of men with seminal dysfunction (6).
- Silverman, G.A. et al. (2001) J. Biol. Chem. 276:33293.
- Rossignol, P. et al. (2004) J. Biol. Chem. 279:10346.
- Lin, H.J. et al. (2005) Int. J. Dev. Neurosci. 23:9.
- Meins, M. et al. (2001) J. Neurosci. 21:8830.
- Buchholz, M. et al. (2003) Cancer Res. 63:4945.
- Murer, V. et al. (2001) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:3029.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse Serpin E2/PN1 Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Serpin E2/PN1 Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Serpin E2/PN1 Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image