TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit
TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit Summary
• Unique buffer system produces more consistent labeling.
• Performance tested on tumor samples.
• Includes both Proteinase K and exclusive non-enzymatic Cytonin permeabilization reagent.
• Includes TACS-Nuclease solution for preparing sample-dependent positive controls.
• Helps resolve unique problems encountered when using tissues or cells from tumors.
Why Use TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit?
The labeling of tumor-containing specimens can be problematic due to the high levels of necrosis in these tissues. During necrosis, cessation of homeostasis, cell swelling, and nuclear membrane rupture generates highly degraded DNA that can interfere with interpretation of data.
- In situ detection of apoptosis in fixed frozen, paraffin embedded, or plastic embedded cells and tissues.
- Assists in the identification of apoptotic morphologies.
• Proteinase K
• DAB Enhancer
• TACS-Nuclease Buffer
• Methyl Green 1%
• TACS 2 TdT Labeling Buffer
• TACS 2 TdT Stop Buffer
• TACS 2 TdT dNTP
• TdT Enzyme
• 50x Manganese Cation
For research use only. Not for diagnositic use.
Apoptotic Cells within a Mouse Mammary Tumor Identified using the TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit. Mammary tumor tissue was fixed in 4% paraformaldehyde overnight and paraffin-embedded. Five micron sections were prepared and placed onto glass microscope slides. The sample was processed following the TumorTACS Kit protocol (Catalog # 4815-30-K). Brown stained nuclei indicate apoptotic cells.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all FAQs
Reviews for TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used TumorTACS In Situ Apoptosis Detection Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image