Human ADAMTS13 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Citrate Plasma
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of ADAMTS13 spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Media (n=8)||100||91-111|
|Citrate Plasma (n=4)||97||87-114|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||97||89-109|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||97||85-115|
Human ADAMTS13 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Members of the ADAMTS family contain pro, catalytic, disintegrin-like, cysteine-rich, spacer and a variable number of TS type 1 motifs. In contrast to membrane-anchored ADAMs, ADAMTSs are secreted and are all active proteases. They are essential for aggrecan turnover and procollagen processing, regulation of which is important in many physiological and pathological processes such as angiogenesis and arthritis.
Assay ProcedureRefer to the product
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 100 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 3 times for a total of 4 washes.
- Add 200 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 4 times.
- Add 200 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 50 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citations for Human ADAMTS13 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 6
Filter your results:
mRNA treatment produces sustained expression of enzymatically active human ADAMTS13 in mice
Authors: S Liu-Chen, B Connolly, L Cheng, RR Subramania, Z Han
Sci Rep, 2018;8(1):7859.
Sample Types: Cell Culture Supernates
Serum ADAMTS-13 Levels as an Indicator of Portal Vein Thrombosis
Authors: T Miku?a, J Koz?owska, W Sta?czak, M Sapu?a, A Ró?yk, A Wierci?ska
Gastroenterol Res Pract, 2018;2018(0):3287491.
Sample Types: Serum
ADAMTS-13 level in children with severe diarrhea-associated hemolytic uremic syndrome: Unmasking new association
Authors: NA Khalifa, HH Gawish, NA Khalifa, DM Tawfeek, SM Morsy
Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl, 2018;29(2):303-309.
Sample Types: Serum
Clinical and prognostic significance of serum levels of von Willebrand factor and ADAMTS-13 antigens in AL amyloidosis
Sample Types: Serum
Reduced ADAMTS13 activity is associated with an ADAMTS13 SNP, fever and microparticles in a malaria-like model.
Authors: Kraisin S, Palasuwan A, Popruk S, Nantakomol D
Malar J, 2014;13(0):3.
Sample Types: Plasma
Effect of ADAMTS-13 on cerebrovascular microthrombosis and neuronal injury after experimental subarachnoid hemorrhage.
Authors: Muroi C, Fujioka M, Mishima K, Irie K, Fujimura Y, Nakano T, Fandino J, Keller E, Iwasaki K, Fujiwara M
J Thromb Haemost, 2014;12(4):505-14.
Sample Types: Whole Blood
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human ADAMTS13 Quantikine ELISA Kit
Average Rating: 4 (Based on 1 Review)
Have you used Human ADAMTS13 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image