Human CD38 Biotinylated Antibody
Human CD38 Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # P28907
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
CD38, also known as ADP-ribosyl cyclase, is a Type II integral membrane protein. The enzyme is able to transform NAD(P)+ into three different products with calcium mobilizing ability, cyclic ADP-ribose, NAADP+, and ADP-ribose (1). CD38 is expressed in B and T lymphocytes, osteoclasts, and in cardiac, pancreatic, liver and kidney cells (2, 3). Through its production of cyclic ADP-ribose, CD38 modulates calcium-mediated signal transduction in many types of cells, including neutrophils and pancreatic beta cells (4, 5).
- Schuber, F. and F.E. Lund (2004) Curr. Mol. Med. 4:249.
- Jackson, D.G. and J.I. Bell (1990) J. Immunol. 144:2811.
- Sun, L. et al. (1999) J. Cell Biol. 146:1161.
- Partida-Sanchez, S. et al. (2001) Nature Med. 7:1209.
- Kato, I. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270:30045.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human CD38 Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD38 Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD38 Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image