Human CD38 Antibody Summary
Accession # P28907
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Detection of Human CD38 by Western Blot. Western blot shows lysates of MOLT‑4 human acute lymphoblastic leukemia cell line, RPMI 8226 human multiple myeloma cell line, and CEM human T-lymphoblastoid cell line. PVDF membrane was probed with 0.1 µg/mL of Sheep Anti-Human CD38 Antigen Affinity-purified Polyclonal Antibody (Catalog # AF2404) followed by HRP-conjugated Anti-Sheep IgG Secondary Antibody (Catalog # HAF016). A specific and diffuse band was detected for CD38 at approximately 45 kDa (as indicated). This experiment was conducted under reducing conditions and using Immunoblot Buffer Group 1.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
CD38, also known as ADP-ribosyl cyclase, is a Type II integral membrane protein. The enzyme is able to transform NAD(P)+ into three different products with calcium mobilizing ability, cyclic ADP-ribose, NAADP+, and ADP-ribose (1). CD38 is expressed in B and T lymphocytes, osteoclasts, and in cardiac, pancreatic, liver and kidney cells (2, 3). Through its production of cyclic ADP-ribose, CD38 modulates calcium-mediated signal transduction in many types of cells, including neutrophils and pancreatic beta cells (4, 5).
- Schuber, F. and F.E. Lund (2004) Curr. Mol. Med. 4:249.
- Jackson, D.G. and J.I. Bell (1990) J. Immunol. 144:2811.
- Sun, L. et al. (1999) J. Cell Biol. 146:1161.
- Partida-Sanchez, S. et al. (2001) Nature Med. 7:1209.
- Kato, I. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270:30045.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human CD38 Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human CD38 Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human CD38 Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image