Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody
Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9NPH3
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Background: IL-1 RAcP/IL-1 R3
IL-1 Receptor Accessory Protein (also IL-1 R3) is a ubiquitous, 70-90 kDa member of the interleukin-1 receptor family of proteins (1-5). It serves as a non-ligand-binding accessory component of the receptors for IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta and IL-33 (6, 7). Together with IRAK4 and MyD88, it generates a functional signaling complex with IL-1 RI; by itself, it generates a non-signaling, but high-affinity binding complex with IL-1 RII (8). In addition, it interacts with ST2 on mast cells and Th2 T cells to create a functional IL-33 receptor complex (7). Mature human IL-1 RAcP is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein that is 550 amino acids in length. It contains a 347 amino acid (aa) extracellular region (aa 21-367), a 21 aa transmembrane segment, and a 182 aa cytoplasmic domain (9). The extracellular region shows three C2-type Ig-like domains, the most membrane proximal of which is suggested to be responsible for dimerization with IL-1 RI (10). There are three alternative splice forms reported for IL-1 RAcP. One is transmembrane, and shows a 239 aa substitution for the C-terminal 122 amino acids (11). The other two are soluble; one shows a six aa substitution for aa 351-570, while a second shows a 45 aa substitution for aa 302-579 (12, 13). The soluble receptor isoforms appear to be inhibitory to IL-1 signaling. When present with soluble IL-1 RII, soluble IL-1 RAcP increases the IL-1 binding affinity of IL-1 RII more than 100-fold, thus neutralizing the effects of IL-1 (14). The human and mouse IL-1 RAcP precursors are 89% aa identical; within the extracellular region, they share 86% aa identity.
- Subramaniam, S. et al. (2004) Dev. Comp. Immunol. 28:415.
- Boraschi, D. and A. Tagliabue (2006) Vitam. Horm. 74:229.
- Dunne, A. and L.A.J. O'Neill (2003) Sci STKE. Feb 25;2003(171):re3.
- Huang, J. et al. (1997) Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 94:12829.
- Greenfeder, S. A. et al. (1995) J. Biol. Chem. 270:13757.
- Brikos, C. et al. (2007) Mol. Cell. Proteomics 6:1551.
- Chackerian, A.A. et al. (2007) J. Immunol. 179:2551.
- Lang, D. et al. (1998) J. Immunol. 161:6871.
- SwissProt. Accession # Q9NPH3.
- Yoon, D-Y. and C.A. Dinarello (1998) J. Immunol. 160:3170.
- Lu, H-L. et al. (2008) Mol. Immunol. 45:1374.
- Jensen, L.E. et al. (2000) J. Immunol. 164:5277.
- Jensen, L.E. and A.S. Whitehead (2003) Cell. Signal. 15:793.
- Smith, D.E. et al. (2003) Immunity 18:87.
Citations for Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
Citations: Showing 1 - 2
Filter your results:
Blood soluble interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein levels are consistently low throughout the menstrual cycle of women with endometriosis.
Authors: Michaud N, Al-Akoum M, Akoum A
Reprod Biol Endocrinol, 2014-06-16;12(0):51.
Sample Types: Serum
Applications: ELISA Development (Detection)
Overexpression of IL-1 receptor accessory protein in stem and progenitor cells and outcome correlation in AML and MDS.
Authors: Barreyro L, Will B, Bartholdy B, Zhou L, Todorova TI, Stanley RF, Ben-Neriah S, Montagna C, Parekh S, Pellagatti A, Boultwood J, Paietta E, Ketterling RP, Cripe L, Fernandez HF, Greenberg PL, Tallman MS, Steidl C, Mitsiades CS, Verma A, Steidl U
Sample Types: Whole Cells
Applications: Flow Cytometry
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Supplemental Cell Selection Products
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human IL‑1 RAcP/IL‑1 R3 Biotinylated Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image