Human Marapsin/Pancreasin Antibody
Human Marapsin/Pancreasin Antibody Summary
Accession # Q9BQR3
Please Note: Optimal dilutions should be determined by each laboratory for each application. General Protocols are available in the Technical Information section on our website.
Preparation and Storage
- 12 months from date of receipt, -20 to -70 °C as supplied.
- 1 month, 2 to 8 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- 6 months, -20 to -70 °C under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
Marapsin, pancreasin, and channel-activating protease 2 (CAP-2) are different names for the same serine protease that is expressed strongly in the pancreas (1, 2). The protein is synthesized with a signal peptide (amino acids 1‑22), a pro peptide (aa 23‑34) and a mature chain (aa 35‑290) corresponding to the serine protease domain.
- Bhagwandin, V.J. et al. (2003) J. Biol. Chem. 278:3363.
- Edwards, K.M. et al. (1999) J. Biol. Chem. 274:30468.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all Antibody FAQs
Reviews for Human Marapsin/Pancreasin Antibody
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Marapsin/Pancreasin Antibody and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Marapsin/Pancreasin Antibody?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image