Human Serpin A7/TBG DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Human Serpin A7 / TBG ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Background: Serpin A7/TBG
The human serpin superfamily consists of at least 35 members that target not only serine proteases, but also selected cysteine proteases and non-protease proteins. Serpins bind the protease active site resulting in a major conformational rearrangement that traps the enzyme in a covalent acyl-enzyme intermediate. As protease inhibitors, serpins have an array of functions including regulating blood clotting, the complement pathway, extracellular matrix remodeling, and cell motility. They are also involved in activities that extend beyond their ability to inhibit proteases. For instance, they may also regulate blood pressure, angiogenesis, or act as storage/transport proteins.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Human Serpin A7/TBG DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Human Serpin A7/TBG DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Human Serpin A7/TBG DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image