Immunoglobulin isotype determination is a valuable step in the study of disease and in the development and characterization of monoclonal antibodies. Luminex® Immunoglobulin Isotyping Assays allow for the simultaneous quantitation of up to six immunoglobulin isotypes. Classify Immunoglobulin isotypes in total, or by their kappa or lambda chains in cell culture supernates, serum, or plasma.
- Optimized: All analytes are optimized and tested together for detection of their given analytes in a multiplex setting to ensure the best results possible.
- Flexible: Measure only what you want! Select one or more of the analytes in a given panel.
- Rapid: Get more done with results as fast as 1.5 hours!
- Choice: Polystyrene or magnetic bead formats
- Options: Measure total immunoglobulin or investigate the kappa to lambda light chain ratio
Validation and Testing
Luminex® Immunoglobulin Isotyping Assays are validated for use with cell culture supernate, plasma, or serum. They are tested for sensitivity, intra-assay precision, inter-assay precision, and linearity of dilution for all validated sample types. Antibody pairs are tested to confirm that they detect natural samples and the standards provided in the kit equally. This testing is critical for the generation of reliable results as it ensures the accurate determination of target immunoglobulins within biological samples. Assays are also screened to confirm low cross-reactivity with other immunoglobulin isotypes within an assay.
- Base Kits: Standard cocktails, Kappa light chain detection antibody, Lambda light chain detection antibody, Calibrator Diluent, wash buffer concentrate, streptavidin-PE, filter- or flat-bottomed microplate, mixing bottles, foil plate-sealers, and a standard value card.
- Beads: Antibody-coated microparticles.
View All Isotyping Assays