Mouse CD14 DuoSet ELISA Summary
* Provided that the recommended microplates, buffers, diluents, substrates and solutions are used, and the assay is run as summarized in the Assay Procedure provided.
- Optimized capture and detection antibody pairings with recommended concentrations save lengthy development time
- Development protocols are provided to guide further assay optimization
- Assay can be customized to your specific needs
- Economical alternative to complete kits
- Capture Antibody
- Detection Antibody
- Recombinant Standard
- Streptavidin conjugated to horseradish-peroxidase (Streptavidin-HRP)
Other Reagents Required
PBS: (Catalog # DY006), or 137 mM NaCl, 2.7 mM KCl, 8.1 mM Na2HPO4, 1.5 mM KH2PO4, pH 7.2 - 7.4, 0.2 µm filtered
Wash Buffer: (Catalog # WA126), or equivalent
Substrate Solution: 1:1 mixture of Color Reagent A (H2O2) and Color Reagent B (Tetramethylbenzidine) (Catalog # DY999)
Stop Solution: 2 N H2SO4 (Catalog # DY994)
Microplates: R&D Systems (Catalog # DY990), or equivalent
Plate Sealers: ELISA Plate Sealers (Catalog # DY992), or equivalent
*For the Reagent Diluent and Blocking Buffer recommended for a specific DuoSet ELISA Development Kit, please see the product
Mouse CD14 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
CD14 is an acute phase glycoprotein that binds lipopolysaccharide endotoxins (LPS) from Gram-negative bacteria. It is primarily expressed on monocytes, macrophages, and neutrophils, and soluble forms can be secreted or shed from the cell surface. CD14 accepts LPS from its initial binding by LBP, and it can further transfer LPS to the TLR4/MD2 complex. LPS acctivation of TLR4 triggers inflammatory activation. CD14 also contributes to the response to TLR3 ligands, phosphoinositides, as well as the surfactant proteins SP-A and SP-D.
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
DuoSet Ancillary Reagent Kits
Supplemental ELISA Products
Reviews for Mouse CD14 DuoSet ELISA
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse CD14 DuoSet ELISA and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse CD14 DuoSet ELISA?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image