Mouse Endoglin/CD105 Quantikine ELISA Kit Summary
Cell Culture Supernates, Cell Lysates, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Heparin Plasma, Urine
|Intra-Assay Precision||Inter-Assay Precision|
The recovery of mouse Endoglin spiked to levels throughout the range of the assay in various matrices was evaluated.
|Sample Type||Average % Recovery||Range %|
|Cell Culture Samples (n=7)||102||93-114|
|Cell Lysates (n=1)||115||-|
|EDTA Plasma (n=4)||107||99-114|
|Heparin Plasma (n=4)||109||108-111|
Mouse Endoglin/CD105 ELISA Standard Curve
Preparation and Storage
Endoglin (CD105) is a transmembrane type III receptor for TGF-beta superfamily ligands and plays an important role in smooth muscle differentiation, angiogenesis, and neovascularization. It is highly expressed on proliferating vascular endothelial cells, chondrocytes, and syncytiotrophoblasts of term placenta. Human Endoglin haploinsufficiency can a cause the vascular disorder, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia type I. Elevated levels of anti-angiogenic soluble Endoglin contribute to pathogenicity in preeclampsia. Endoglin associates with the receptors TGF-beta RII, Activin RIIA or RIIB, BMPR-IA/ALK-3, or BMPR-IB/ALK6 and enhance binding of Activin A, BMP-2, -7, -9, TGF-beta 1, or TGF-beta 3. Endoglin can either enhance or inhibit signaling through these receptor complexes.
- Prepare all reagents, standard dilutions, and samples as directed in the product insert.
- Remove excess microplate strips from the plate frame, return them to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal.
- Add 50 µL of Assay Diluent to each well.
- Add 50 µL of Standard, Control, or sample to each well. Cover with a plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on a horizontal orbital microplate shaker.
- Aspirate each well and wash, repeating the process 4 times for a total of 5 washes.
- Add 100 µL of Conjugate to each well. Cover with a new plate sealer, and incubate at room temperature for 2 hours on the shaker.
- Aspirate and wash 5 times.
- Add 100 µL Substrate Solution to each well. Incubate at room temperature for 30 minutes on the benchtop. PROTECT FROM LIGHT.
- Add 100 µL of Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm within 30 minutes. Set wavelength correction to 540 nm or 570 nm.
Citation for Mouse Endoglin/CD105 Quantikine ELISA Kit
R&D Systems personnel manually curate a database that contains references using R&D Systems products. The data collected includes not only links to publications in PubMed, but also provides information about sample types, species, and experimental conditions.
1 Citation: Showing 1 - 1
Sera from preeclampsia patients elicit symptoms of human disease in mice and provide a basis for an in vitro predictive assay.
Authors: Kalkunte S, Boij R, Norris W
Am. J. Pathol., 2010;177(5):2387-98.
Sample Types: Serum
No product specific FAQs exist for this product, however you mayView all ELISA FAQs
Reviews for Mouse Endoglin/CD105 Quantikine ELISA Kit
There are currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review Mouse Endoglin/CD105 Quantikine ELISA Kit and earn rewards!
Have you used Mouse Endoglin/CD105 Quantikine ELISA Kit?
Submit a review and receive an Amazon gift card.
$25/€18/£15/$25CAN/¥75 Yuan/¥1250 Yen for a review with an image
$10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen for a review without an image